*Hybrid, Full-time role, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote*
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for an AWS DevOps Engineer. This position will focus on the ongoing support of tools like Kafka, Artifactory, Terraform, Apigee, etc. They will focus on AWS, DevOps, CICD, Containers, Terraform, Docker, etc.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Provide subject matter expertise for ongoing support of third-party tools like Kafka, Artifactory, Terraform, Apigee.
- Support the lower environments for incident and problem management
- Have an understanding of Cloud Native applications running on Kubernetes within AWS.
- Assist production support and development staff in debugging environment defects.
- Create procedural and troubleshooting documentation related to cloud native applications
- Write complex automation scripts using common automation tools, such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Terraform
- Message-oriented technologies such as Kafka
- Internet/Web based technologies
- ITLT Best Practices
- Scripting and coding
- Network technologies
- CI/CD tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, and GIT
- Cloud native applications, including Terraform experience
- Technologies used to support microservices
- Encryption technologies (SSL/TLS, PKI Infrastructure management)
- Security controls as applied to software technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Minimum 7 years experience working in a distributed multi-platform environment.
- Minimum 3 supporting enterprise monitoring technologies
- Cloud Certification a plus