A senior analyst is expected to participate in various activities throughout the systems development lifecycle. The primary role of the senior analyst will be to closely align with business stakeholders to elicit analyze and document customer needs into well-organized business requirements that technical individuals can comprehend.
As well this position will be required to participate in resolving support related concerns while enhancing productivity quality and customer service standards. Further responsibilities will include developing and maintaining a professional and technical knowledge of the area assigned including a consistent focus on emerging and predominant technologies that enable the assigned area.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Delivery and Process Optimization Support the execution of projects using the Tyson Agile project methodology.
- Elicit analyze and document functional and technical requirements or user stories.
- Perform configuration within a variety of software packages
- Develop test plans for given software releases
- Develop and execute unit system and integration test cases
- Cultivate strong business relationships by demonstrating an understanding of related processes requirements systems and terminology.
- Maintain awareness of best practices including processes and technology and identify opportunities for improvement of existing functionality.
- Develop use existing or research new tools that improve the delivery of solutions to customers.
- Provide guidance feedback to more junior analysts within the same team area
- Support Create maintain and ensure quality of systems that support key Customer business processes. Collaborate with the functional end users vendors and IT peers to support applications system integrations and capabilities as needed.
- Document and maintain support procedures and information as needed to maintain a positive support level.
- Focus on delivering support efforts within established service level agreements to ensure department key performance indicators are met.
- College degree or Vocational Technical education in Computer Science Information Systems or other technical area.
- Related experience may be acceptable.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 plus year of industry experience in Information Systems
- 4 plus years preferred.
- Advanced general computer skills required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of JIRA HP Quality Center and Remedy is a plus.
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with customers peers and management required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members through requirements gathering business process mapping and system analysis.
- Basic project management skills preferred.
Supervisory: NoRelocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here .